We are passionate about giving back. We try to do it whenever we can. So, when we had the opportunity to purchase some really cool Marks Family Dentistry shirts, we decided to use it as a cool way to keep giving back.
Starting this month, stop in to the office and donate at least $15 to our featured charity and pick up your free MFD t-shirt. It’s just a small way for us to say thank you for helping us raise awareness and money for some great causes.
We will pick a different charity each quarter. EVERY DOLLAR of your donation goes directly to the charity.
Our first fundraiser will be to benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, a charity located here in Asheville, making an impact throughout the United States.
About This Charity:
- The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation – Working to Eliminate the Challenges of Childhood Brain Tumors.
- The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is the world’s largest nonprofit funder of childhood brain tumor research.
- They serve the more than 28,000 children in the United States who are living with the diagnosis of a brain tumor.
- Donations to The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation are used to:
- Fund research to develop and improve treatment options.
- Provide resources to families navigating this diagnosis.
- Award college scholarships to survivors.
- They work to eliminate the challenges of childhood brain tumors.
To Learn More, Please Visit Their Website HERE! www.CureTheKids.org